How to Apply
Outstanding and highly motivated candidates are asked to provide the following information:
- Motivation letter
- CV specifying:
- Doctoral study entrance qualification (name master degree)
- List of internships (subject, name supervisor, grade, etc)
- Publications (if applicable)
- Scientific interest, complementary qualifications, achievements
- Other relevant information
- Grades (with explanation on the grading system)
- Copy of master diploma or letter of university that master diploma will be obtained soon
- At least one letter of recommendation and contact information of the referee(s)
Use the apply button to send your application. You find the apply button at the end of each project published.
Only complete applications will be evaluated.
You can only apply once. You are asked to rank your preference for a research project. A maximum of 3 preferences can be given.
The recruitment will proceed based on your first preference. If we think you are more suitable for your 2nd or 3th preference, we will inform you.
Please combine all documents in one single attachment.
It is important to only use this apply button. All other applications will not be processed!
You can apply till 14 May 2018 12AM (CET).